Delhi University DU 2016 Recruitment Department of Genetics Technical Officer/Lab Attendant Online form: Good News for All Job Seeker Who want to Be part of Delhi University. Delhi University Recruitment Offered the vacancy in two Department. According to Notification The mode of Selection Based on the Written Exam and Personal interview. Before Filling the Application form First Check Your Eligibility Criteria then Fill the Application form.
All Interested Aspirants can Directly Visit on the offical Website of Delhi University and can Fill Online Application From. The Last date Of Submission the Application form is 10 may 2016. After the Recruitment All Candidate Search the Syllabus of Exam, Pattern Of Exam etc. For All Latest updates regarding Delhi University 2016 Recruitment visit ajobs.in
Delhi University DU 2016 Recruitment Department of Genetics Technical Officer/Lab Attendant Online form
Dehli University Recruitment Board Work Under State Government of Delhi the motive to recruitment All Types of Vacancy in Delhi University. Recently the DU Published the notification for various post like Lab Attendant, Technical Officer, Scientist, Senior Research fellow, Senior Technical Assistant.
- For Technical Officer : All Applicant must be done M.Sc in any area of life Science.
- For Lab Attendant : All Applicant must Done Class 10 (High School) From Recognized University
Exam Pattern For Technical Officer
Age limits: As per Low of Delhi University
How to Download Delhi University DU 2016 Recruitment Department of Genetics Technical Officer/Lab Attendant Online form
- Login the offical website Of Delhi University www.du.ac.in
- Ten Find the link of Delhi University DU 2016 Recruitment Department of Genetics Technical Officer/Lab Attendant Online form
- Click on the link to Download the notification and Application form
- read the Notification carefully Then Fill the Application form
- Attached the Photograph the size is not exceed 50 KB
- Attached the Signature the size is not exceed 50 KB
- Submit the form along with relevant testimonials send to Prof. Thelma B.K, Principle Investigator, Department of Genetics, Biotech Centre, first Floor, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi-110021