CISF 2016 Application form Constable/ Tradesmen CISF Recruitment 2016: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recently Published the notification on 6 April 2016 for The Vacancy of Constable/Tradesman. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Uploaded the Application on 9 April 2016 on the offical website of CISF. So Good news for All Candidate those who want to Join Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Before Filling the Application Form All Candidate First Check Eligibility Criteria, age limits Then Fill the Application form.
The Procedure of Section Based on the Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Medical and Document verification. After Publishing the notification and Application we can also provided You Exam date, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam, merit list etc. Do Regularly Check www.ajobs.in
CISF 2016 Application form Constable/ Tradesmen CISF Recruitment 2016
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) worked under Central Government of India. The Head office suited in Sector 1, Chandigarh, CISF is Government Agency Provide Security the various Government PSU like TISCO, Jamshedpur; SEBI Hqrs. Mumbai; Vidhana Sabha, Bangalore; Orissa Mining Co., Bhubaneswar; AP Assembly, Hyderabad; Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corp.; HIL Kerala;IB Thermal plant,Odisa; IARI, Delhi; NBRI, Lucknow and Electronics City, Bangalore.
- Barber No. of Posts : 20
- Boot Maker No. of Posts : 07
- Cook No. of Posts : 44
- Mali No. of Posts : 02
- Painter No. of Post : 01
- Sweeper No. of Posts : 25
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for post is same Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/
Age Limits: The Lower Cut for is 18 years and the upper cut off 23 years
- OBC: The maximum age limits is 26 years
- SC/ST: The maximum age limits is 28 years
(1) Eye Sight – Minimum d 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without wearing of glasses.
(2) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high color vision.
Physical Efficiency Test
- For all General, SC and OBC candidates : 170 Cms
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes : 162.5 Cms
- For General, SC and OBC candidates : 80-85
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes : 76-81
Application Fess: ForGEN/OBC candidate the Application Fess is 50 Rs and there is no Application fess fro SC/ST Candidate.
Center Address where Application form Submit
How to Download CISF 2016 Application form Constable/ Tradesmen CISF Recruitment 2016
- Login the offical website of CISF www.cisf.gov.in
- Then Search the link of CISF 2016 Application form Constable/ Tradesmen CISF Recruitment 2016
- Before Filling the Application From Read the Application form carefully
- After filling the Application form Take Print copy of From For Future use
- Then Submit the Application form