- 1 IAS (civil Servises) prelims 2016 Exam
- 2 UPSC IAS GS & CSAT prelims 2016 answer key
- 3 PRELIMS EXAM 2016 GENERAL STUDIES QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS
07 Aug vajiram & ravi UPSC 2016 prelims answer key with set a b c d | cutoff marks | merit list: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IAS Exam is one of Big exam of India. Every year Massive number of Contender appeared in the exam of IAS. After the exam Most of Contender be worried about their given performance in the test. Because of this tension every Contender After the exam looking for answer key and Solved paper Solution. he solved question paper of UPSC Civil service (IAS) prelims exam will be available for download for each set code. General Studies Paper-I will be available here in the code A, B, C and D.
IAS (civil Servises) prelims 2016 Exam
Answer key of the first session exam i.e. for Paper I (General Studies) will be published by 02.00 pm and for the second session i.e. CSAT 2016 Answer Key will be published by 06.30 pm. IAS Prelims 2016 Exam will consist of objective type questions and carry a total of 200 marks. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi/English). The paper will include questions from General Studies (GS) of 200 marks. There will also be Aptitude Test of 200 marks.
Name of Recruitment Board: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Mame: UPSC IAS (CSAT) prelims 2016
Date of exam: 8 Aug 2016
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Answer key for IAS Prelims 2016
2015 cut off
Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS‐I, GS‐II, GS‐III, GS‐IV, Optional‐I and Optional‐II.
2014 cut off
Subject to minimum of 40 marks in Paper-I and 70 marks in Paper-II
#Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II.
2013 cut off
*Subject to minimum of 30 marks in Paper-I and 70 marks in Paper-II.
#Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II
PRELIMS EXAM 2016 GENERAL STUDIES QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS
An analysis of the 2015 general studies question paper 1 of the prelim exam throws some common pattern that may help in the preparation.
- History 12- There were 12 history questions – 3 from freedom movement 3 from ancient India – 4 from modern India – 2 from medieval India.
- Political science 10 – In political science there are there are total 10 questions – 8 on Indian constitution, one on pol science one on Indian governance related to revenue.
- Geography 16 – There were 16 questions on geography – There are 9 questions on Indian geography, 5 questions on world geography, one question on general geography and one on Indian oceanography.
- Environment 11- There were 11 questions on environment. There are 5 questions on Indian environment and 6 questions on general environmental science.
- Economy 13: There were 13 questions on economy. There were 7 questions on Indian economy, 2 on Indian industry, 1 on budget 1 on finance commission, and 2 on world economy.
- World body 9: There were 9 questions on world body. There were 5 questions on world body, 1 on environmental world body, 1 on Security Council, 1 on WTO, 1 on regional cooperation.
- Art and culture 5 – There are 5 questions on art and culture, 2 on Indian arts and culture one on northeast custom, one on Indian language one on Indian awards.
- Science and technology 5. There were 5 questions on science and technology, 4 questions on general science and technology and one on ISRO.
- Indian Agriculture 5: There are 5 questions on Indian agriculture.
- Miscellaneous 9: There are 2 questions on regional cooperation, one on Indian development programmes-one on commission and committee, one on Indian policy, one on government schemes, one on Panchati Raj, one on Indian health -disease , one on world health.
cut off marks in Mains exam
In 2015, out of 1750, the cut off marks for the Mains was 678 for the general category, which is 38.74 per cent.
In 2014, the cut off for the general category was 678 out of 1750 that is 38.74 per cent.
This was sharp increase from 2013 when the cut off marks was 562 out of 1750 that is 32.1 per cent.
cut off marks in Mains + interview
In 2015, out of 2025, the cut off marks for the Mains plus interview was 877 for the general category, which is 43.30 per cent.
In 2014, the cut off for the general category for the Mains plus interview was 889 out of 2025 that is 43.90 per cent.
In 2013, the cut off for the general category for the Mains plus interview was 775 out of 2025 that is 38.27 per cent.